[Libxmlplusplus-general] NodeLists, AttributeLists, etc.

I'v the impression that Node/Attribute containers
could/should be avoided, at least in the DOM programming
model: Once you get hold of a node, you may iterate over
the child nodes by means of an iterator, avoiding unnecessary
copies (of pointers, but still...)

The only context in which I can see the need for a 'NodeList'
is when you search for matching nodes in a document (using
xpath expressions, say), so the result will be a temporary
list.

The SaxParser uses an 'AttributeMap', containing Attribute pointers.
Given that an 'Attribute' is now a wrapper around a node (which is
by design associated with the DOM programming model), I suggest
we replace that with a simple pair of (unicode) strings. The
current implementation will leak, as there is no way to delete
attributes outside a document (again, by design, because Attributes
live in the context of a document, which doesn't exist with SAX).

Suggestions ?

Stefan