Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] New release please

On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 02:04, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Tue, 2003-01-07 at 09:43, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:
>
> > I would like to try to include to it at least the dtd validation and a
> > per-parser configuration instead of using global configuration.
>
> That would be nice, but I don't think I will do that work.

Hi folks,

The addition of DTD validation would be very nice!  I'll be happy to
test out that code and do whatever else I can to help.

I'm currently using the CVS version from about a week ago after bumping
into an exception bug in the 0.17 release (which was fixed in the CVS
tree).

Also, I'm looking forward to an API stabilization.

*many* thanks!

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:  ed eh3 com,  ehill mines edu