Re: [libxml++] WIN32 compilation

On Friday, February 21, 2003, at 02:11 AM, Martijn wrote:

Does anyone know how to compile libxml++ on WIN32 platform?

I am using it with GCC 3.2 as a cross compiler. It was a pain to set up, but it worked quite well.

But now, all of the sudden, when I recompile libxml++ the DLL has no symbols. It had symbols yesterday. Argh! Sorry, random rant.

If you need some GCC 3.2 Win32 binaries, I can get them to you after I fix the above issue. (The version that I'm using is 0.18)

--- darco
http://www.deepdarc.com/