Re: [libxml++] WIN32 compilation

Martijn wrote:

Does anyone know how to compile libxml++ on WIN32 platform?
regards, Martijn.

I compiled libxml++ 0.18 with VC++ 6.0. I used the STLPort STL and
had to fix the following bugs (which I already posted on this list):

domparser.cc, line 71: getline should be changed to std::getline
saxparser.cc, line 170: getline should be changed to std::getline
domparser.cc, line 129: remove semicolon at end of line
element.cc: In function write there are to variables both named iter,
since they are declared in the for statement this is OK with the current C++
standard, but some compilers (like MSVC++) still follow the older version.
Please rename them to unique names.

I don't know if they are fixed in the current release.

Philipp Krause