Re: [libxml++] Parsing streams of XML

Ole Laursen wrote:

So each of these <message> and <presence> elements are small documents
in themselves. If I could get a DOM-representation of each of them, it
would somewhat easier I think. Any hints?

well, these chunks are not valid xml documents in themselfs, so you have
to treat them as parts of a parent document. Libxml2 supports parsing of
chunks, and I think what you are looking for is really an event driven
approach, where your sax handler is called per tag that is encountered
in the stream. Libxml++ doesn't provide chunk-wise parsing yet...

Stefan