Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] Status

Hash: SHA1

Le Mardi 4 Février 2003 12:58, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> I will be away for the next couple of days. Then I plan to get a grip on
> the current code in cvs, branching and reverting if necessary. And I'll
> try to respond properly to Stefan's various huge emails.
> I think we should
> a) aim for another 1.0 branch release next week, without many major API
> changes.

What I can do is create a stable branch (BRANCH-1_0) with a branch point just 
after your commit of Stefan patch, so it's last API changes will stay in the 
default branch (which will become the unstable one). This would probably 
avoid complicated mergings.

Do you agree on this ? Or do you prefer we wait for your return and rethink 
branching differently ?

> b) Properly discuss and implement API changes in the unstable branch,
> providing only one method of doing each thing.

Agree. A lot of things has to be discussed it seems ;-)

Version: GnuPG v1.0.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: For info see


[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]