Re: [libxml++] IMPORTANT: libxml++ CVS Repositery is now on GNOME

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

I've just imported libxml++ to the gnome CVS. From now it is the official repositery of libxml++. I've also updated the homepage to reflect this.

Excellent. I will start using Glib::ustring in it.

Ok.

About branches, I propose to make a LIBXMLPP_BRANCH_1_0 as soon as we have bugfixe(s) on v1.0, and leave the unstable work on the default branch.

Do we agree on that ?

Cheers,