[libxml++] libxml++ goes 1.0.0

Christophe, I have checked in the changes to make libxml++ a 1.0 API. See
tha attached patch.

I suggest that you post a test tarball somewhere (not on the sourceforge
site). I can put it on murrayc.com if you don't have something suitable. It
should be what we plan to release as 1.0.0, but you should rename the
tarball to libxml++-1.0.0test1.tar.gz. Then tell the people on the list,
then actually release it as libxml++-1.0.0.tar.gz if there are no
complaints.

murrayc usa net