RE: [libxml++] FW: GNOME Platform Bindings release set

> >Great. I'll change "gtkmm" to "gtkmm and libxml++" here:
> >http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/modules.html
> >and add libxml++.
> >
> Why with gtkmm ? I mean libxml++ will be linked to glibmm, not gtkmm.

It's just to say "C++ bindings are done by gtkmm and libxml++". Gtkmm is a
project name for the gtkmm and other *mm modules. libxml++ is defintely
going to be linked to glibmm and not gtkmm. Would people really think that?
I will explicitly state something like that it in the notes on that page.

> >If I have not mentioned it already, I would like to move libxml++ to
> >the GNOME CVS and bugzilla, for this next version of the
> libxml++ API.
> >We might like to move the mailing list to GNOME as well, but that's
> >less important. Does that sound OK?
> >
> If libxml++ is going to be part of GNOME bindings, then it is more
> logical to do so.

OK, I will ask for a bugzilla component, and I will create a libxml++ cvs
module after we do the 1.0.0.

> The mailing list can wait a bit I think.
> What about the homepage ? and the file releases ?

We can do the file releases on ftp.gnome.org as well. It's much easier than
using sourceforge.

There is no big need to move the home page, but we can do that too.

Do you already have a GNOME CVS account and/or shell account?

murrayc usa net