Re: [libxml++] autotools problem in 0.27.0?

Eric Bourque wrote:

I just grabbed 0.27.0, did a configure, and a make DESTDIR install
(needed to build rpms), and noticed that libio.a was installed, but
nothing else in the lib dir. Has anyone else noticed this? The last
working copy I tried was 0.24.0. I skipped 0.25 and 0.26 so I don't know
when the problem was introduced.

Hi Eric,

It's fixed in the CVS. Unfortunately I couldn't do the 0.28 release because my home internet connection got cut again. I'll try doing it from my work today.

Cheers,