Re: [libxml++] sax parser: preserving attributes order

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

OK. I'll do this and the release this evening.

A 0.x release or a 1.0 release? We should probably do yet another 0.x
release because of the API change.
A 0.x of course... This one will be 0.18.

Also, I want to check the 1.0 build file changes myself, but I might not
have CVS access for the next few days.

Don't worry I'll make sure we agree on everything before doing anything like a pre 1.0 release. Is there any special thing you want to be done as a preparation for 1.0 I can do ? This particularly interest me since this is my first 1.0 release as a maintainer of project so any advice from you is more than welcome.

Cheers,