RE: [libxml++] [patch] Namespace class and custom_dom example
- From: Dan Dennedy <dan dennedy org>
- To: libxmlpp <Libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net>
- Cc: kino-dev <kino-dev lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: RE: [libxml++] [patch] Namespace class and custom_dom example
- Date: 27 Aug 2003 10:17:52 -0400
On Wed, 2003-08-27 at 05:07, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> Have you made any more progress on this?
> I will push for libxml++ 1.0 API freeze soon (glibmm 2.3.0 will be out soon,
> so we can start on libxml++ 1.2.0), so it would be nice to get this into the
> API if that is appropriate.
OK, I did reduce the number of overloaded methods. I need to touch up
the examples and add an explanation of custom_dom. I will do this later
] [Thread Prev