[libxml++] Releasing an RPM?

Hi,
I was wondering if you could release RPMs (source and for x86)
of libxml++ 0.22, and going forward, of future versions as well.
I noticed there was the template of a spec file in your CVS to
enable building such RPMs.

I'm asking, because my application (http://gmodconfig.sf.net/)
uses libxml++. I record the dependency on libxml++ in my RPM
spec file. But I actually could not find a recent libxml++
RPM around :-)  (what's on rpmfind.net is a bit old). So my
users that go for the RPM have to install libxml++ manually and
then install my app by calling rpm with --nodeps. I'd prefer to
avoid this, and instead have users just grab the proper libxml++
RPM, as my app is likely to be installed by non-experienced users.

Regards,
Cyril