[libxml++] Libxml++ on Solaris: the final word.

Hello to everyone.

I've cleared up all problems I had with compiling libxml++ on Solaris.
Indeed it was an installation problem, an older version of Libxml2 installed by
default that got dynamically linked with libxml++. Setting the proper
env-variables and recompiling was enough to get the whole lot working.

Thanks for anyone who helped.
Is there any need for compiled Solaris binaries ?

I've also investigated the possibility of using the Forte compiler and
unfortunately it's not installed in the set machines I can use.

Bye, Andrea