Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] libxml++ and xmlwrapp

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 07:16 pm, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Wed, 2002-11-20 at 19:17, Peter Jones wrote:
> > I have noticed that the latest release of libxml++ is starting to look a
> > lot like xmlwrapp (http://pmade.org/pjones/software/xmlwrapp/). Does
> > anyone think that we should find a way to combine these two projects?
>
> Sorry, I'd never heard of this before. Is it listed on the libxml page?

That's what happens when you split wrappers from the lib itself ;-)
Next thing that will happen, you'll get (again) out of sync with libxml.
It just does not make much sense to seperate bindings from the the main
project.

Anyway, I'll speak up again when the API is stable ;-)

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf Dubitzky Physik TU-Dresden de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/