Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] Re: libxml: Offer of help

On Tue, 2002-11-05 at 15:33, Christophe de Vienne wrote:

> Hi Murray,
>
> You are now added to the project as a developper, so you should have access to
> the CVS.
> If you need more rights on something, don't hesitate to contact me.
> It've just release a 0.14pre2 version, and tagged the cvs with
> "version-0_14pre2".
> I'll try, if I can fix my computer quickly, to test it as much as I can and
> should release the 0.14 version by the end of the week.
>
> The tasks for the 0.15 version I plan to do :
> 	- split the files
> 	- put the header files in a versioned directory as you suggested.

It would be best to do this as soon as possible, before releasing
another tarball. This would avoid having even more people install the
headers in the wrong place. It won't take me long to make the change.

I'd also like to encourage you to use the ChangeLog for all future
changes.

murray usa net