Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] write() broken, maybe fixed

On Mon, 2002-12-16 at 11:57, Christophe de VIENNE wrote:

> Le Lundi 16 Décembre 2002 10:27, Murray Cumming a écrit :
> > and at least not
> > writing out all child nodes in the dom_build example.
>
> Are you 100% sure of that ?

Yes. the child_of_child nodes were not written in dom_build, and it
caused my own app (SubSubSub) to segfault when using a NULL node in
write().

>  how could this produce a different result for me ?

Maybe you're XML is slightly different, or not as deep. Maybe your
version of libxml doesn't do the same checks.

murray usa net