Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] Multiple Node types

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 20:54, Murray Cumming wrote:
> On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 20:47, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > I think the dom_parser shows comment nodes, not comments from
> > get_contents(). If get_contents() returned the child text node's data
> > then it might work. I could be wrong about this analysis - I haven't
> > looked in detail, and my problem is in a separate app.
>
> Yes, I was wrong. get_content() seems to work in the dom_parser example.

Sorry, this time I'm sure. The example is showing child nodes, with the
name "text". content() returns nothing for their parent nodes.

Before we make the major change that you have described, I would like to
fix content() so that it returns the contents() of the child "text" node
if there is nothing in the C++ Node's std::string cache.

This would allow use to provide a bugfix release before introducting the
major API change in a later release.

murray usa net