Re: [Libsoup Library for android]

If any of you can tell me that libsoup library works on Android and IOS to get Websocket connection.
It would be of great help.

Thank you,

Cheers,
Kiran

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 11:40 AM, Kiran ND <kiran swoo tv> wrote:
Hi all,

I am working on building a webrtc android application using gstreamer and for web socket connection i am using libsoup library. And it works pretty fine on desktop application but on android it fails with error message.
"Failed in Connecting to signalling server The server did not accept the WebSocket handshake."

So just checking if libsoup library work on android platform?
and Is there a open source sample code to open a websocket connection and communicate with serverĀ

Note: I have installed ssl-certificate and provided the exception.

Thank you,

Cheers,
Kiran