Re: got_chunk signal

On 09/23/2013 03:39 PM, Bill Peck wrote:

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm currently trying to clone the webkit
repo to look for the example you mention.  I also looked at
tests/multipart-test.c which shows several payloads separated by the
boundary --cut-here\r\n.  Would this keep the connection open to my
clients like it currently does?  I would be able to keep
calling soup_message_body_append () as I read in data?

Yes. If you're using chunked encoding, SoupServer won't close the
connection until you call soup_message_body_complete(), so if you never
call that, it will never close the connection. (Although since you no
longer care about chunks, it probably makes more sense to switch to
SOUP_ENCODING_EOF, which also will let you keep streaming until you call
soup_message_body_complete().)

-- Dan