SEGMENTATION FAULT on OWRT

Hi All,

This is my first message on the list. I have been searching for this error on internet but no luck so i have decided to post it on this list.

I am running gstremer with mopidy on a MIPS router device with openwrt, sometimes i get a 404 error because of streaming source but the problem is that if i retry an other stream i get a segmentation fault.

Could not open resource for reading. Debug message: gstsouphttpsrc.c(1099): gst_soup_http_src_parse_status (): /GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin5/GstSoupHTTPSrc:source:
404 Not Found

I have seen that line on code:

 1098                 :            :       case SOUP_STATUS_MALFORMED:
    1099 [ #  # ][ #  # ]:          0 :         SOUP_HTTP_SRC_ERROR (src, msg, RESOURCE, READ,

and it seems to be a malformed header problem or similar too.. but what i want to know is if it is a known fixed error.. the version of libraries are:

Libsoup -- 2.28.2
glib2  -- 2.16.1
gst-plugins-good --0.10.23

Thanks and Regards.