Re: soup_uri_to_string + user credentials

On 10/15/2013 07:17 PM, Matthew Metnetsky wrote:
All,

Is there a particular reason why soup_uri_to_string does not include a
user's password if one is defined?

Any thoughts on adding support for it to this function or another?

It doesn't include the password because in the situations where it was
used in the past, we didn't want that behavior.

We can't compatibly add support for it to soup_uri_to_string(), but
maybe it would make sense to add another method...

-- Dan