Re: iTunes client, libsoup server

On 06/24/2013 08:14 AM, W. Michael Petullo wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to work around this? That is,
I would like libsoup to happily process the request above, despite the
"daap:".

At the moment, there is no way to work around it.

I guess the change to soup-message-server-io.c should be made less
strict, so it still rejects completely-broken URIs, but allows valid
non-http ones.

And then possibly we should add "http-aliases" and "https-aliases"
properties to SoupServer like the ones that were added to SoupSession,
so that you can explicitly specify non-http protocols that you want to
support (but for now, defaulting to the old behavior of treating all
protocols like they were "http").

-- Dan