Core dump in libosup

Hi there,

Brand new to this list, my very first post. Please excuse me if I am not providing all the relevant details.

I managed to build webkit gtk build 1.11.92 along with libsoup 2.41.1. I am getting a core dump when trying GtkLauncher test program that comes with webkit distribution.

I tried to debug to best of my abilities and figured out that it crashes only when url seems to be invalid e.g. http://wwww.google.com (4ws). For valid urls it works fine. Further narrowed down to

soup_session_get_connection method in soup_session.c where it makes a call to g_object_new.

Also noticed that it works sometimes when stepping through the debugger, but when ran from command line as GtkLauncher http://wwww.google.com, crashes always. So based on comments in the file, I am thinking that there is some threading issue going on and structures are not initialized correctly.. Unfortunately I am not familiar enough to debug this further, but can try to do more if some guidance is provided.

This is what gdb says
magazine_chain_pop_head (magazine_chunks=0x60df30) at gslice.c:532
532          (*magazine_chunks)->data = chunk->next;

Build Environment:
webkitgtk-1.11.92
libsoup-2.41.1
harfbuzz-0.9.16