Re: problem using libsoup and libpthread in same app.

On 03/12/2012 07:00 AM, Sagaert Johan wrote:
> Now i added libpthread to the list of used libs for the linker
> (i just added the libpthread and did not use any of its functions in my
> small test program.)
>
> When i call my function from the main thread -> it works
> When i call my function from a gthread -> FAIL

That's really pretty weird. But I don't have an ARM environment to test
with, so I can't be much help.

> get request done Cannot connect to destination (api.clickatell.com) 4
> status returned=4

Maybe strace would help reveal what's happening?

Or you could set a breakpoint on g_set_error and g_set_error_literal to
see where in glib the error is coming from, and figure out why from there.

-- Dan