Attempting to upload a file to a SharePoint 2010 server

Hi,

I am trying to upload document files to a SharePoint 2010 library using HTTP PUT.  I found the streaming-test.c file which I am thinking is the example I need to use but I can't seem to figure out what the code is doing.  It appears that the code is setting up a 'GET' in the do_request but then in the Server Callback function is using signels to trigger the write_next_chunk method to write the file data to the server.

Does anyone have an example of how to use HTTP PUT with libsoup?

David