Re: Question about soup_form_request_new() functions

On 06/17/2011 03:36 AM, Dieter Verfaillie wrote:
> I've been test driving libsoup from Python using PyGObject's
> introspection capabilities [1]

So, libsoup is unfortunately not totally introspection-friendly yet. I'm
sort of fixing things as people report them in bugzilla...

> - form_request_new_from_hash(): Aha! We can pass a Python dict here.
>     But then obviously a Python dict can't have multiple keys with the
>     same value [3]. I suspect a GHashTable would behave in the same way.

Right... so I guess we need some additional wrapper method here... Blah.

For now, one way you could do this would be to concatenate the result of
multiple calls to soup_form_encode_hash() together with "&"s between
them, and then create an appropriate SoupMessage from that by hand....

-- Dan