Re: Query about Chunked Request posting..

On 08/09/2011 12:46 AM, sukanya c wrote:
> Please let us know, "If the application takes care of resending the
> data in case of failure, Is there a way to enforce libsoup to discard
> the request chunks".

No, not currently; the problem, as noted in the commit you linked to is
that if we need to re-send the message, then there's no way to get the
original body back.

However, I guess we could add a flag for "no, really, discard the
request body as you send it, and if the message needs to be re-sent,
just fail and return the 30x/401/407/etc status code instead". Can you
file a bug in bugzilla about that?

-- Dan