Pausing SoupMessage

Hello

I have a problem with pausing SoupMessages. I don't know the status of message so I'm pausing all messages known to me. Unfortunately soup_session_pause_message fails when message is in initial state, ie. no I/O operation was done on it yet.

As a solution to this problem I'm checking "status-code" property of SoupMessage before pausing it. I'm not sure that it is optimal solution.

I think that I should check if io_data is null or not. There are useful functions for this like:
soup_message_get_io_status
soup_message_io_in_progress
Unfortunately they are private, so I can't use them outside library.

Do you know any better way to check io_data status when using libsoup library? Or maybe I should extend SoupMessage API to get the io_status?

Regards

--
Łukasz Ślachciak
Linux Team, Samsung Poland R&D Center