Re: proposed change to soup_message_headers_get()

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 17:38 -0400, Dan Winship wrote:
> So, the patch in bug 576760, which I plan to commit for 2.26.1,
> deprecated soup_message_headers_get(), and replaces it with two new
> methods, soup_message_headers_get_one() and
> soup_message_headers_get_list(), so the caller can explicitly state what
> kind of header they're fetching, so libsoup can do the right thing in
> either case.

I think you could keep soup_message_headers_get() working the way it is
now, and just add soup_message_headers_get_one(). No need to deprecate
get and create two others.

I think this would simplify things, but I have no strong objections to
the what you proposed. Thanks for tackling it!

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <gustavo noronha collabora co uk>
Collabora Ltd.