Re: python

On 07/31/2009 09:07 AM, "J. David Ibáñez" wrote:
> I am trying the python bindings.  I am not familiar with autoconf,
> automake, etc. and have not yet succeeded to install the bindings.

See libsoup/python/README:

  Incomplete, unfinished, not heavily tested, etc, etc, etc

  If you want to use these, you'll have to copy the sources into your
  project and build them locally.

  Eventually they will be installed along with libsoup...

But the last part is a lie. Eventually they will go away. The future is
gobject-introspection.

-- Dan