Re: Solaris build fix

Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> Sun Studio compiler doesn't like empty structs, for pkgsrc I nabbed
> the same patch the OpenSolaris guys used
>
>   http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/jds/spec-files/trunk/patches/libsoup-01-empty-struct.diff

Hm... The typedef is unused anyway; it's only there to trick gtk-doc
into displaying the type correctly. I'll see what other packages do for
this case.

> It'd be great if this could be incorporated into the next release to
> avoid having extra patches.

Yup. BTW, in the future, filing bugs in bugzilla.gnome.org is preferred
to sending patches to the mailing list, because that keeps them all in
one place.

-- Dan