SoupMessage and user_data

Hi again,

Are there any chance that there will be added a gpointer user_data to the SoupMessage structure? The reason for wanting this is that while my server is generating the response, I need to store some user_data "MyData" that I need to free again when the message has been sent (could be in the callback from "request-finished") or if the signal "request-aborted" is emitted during the generation of the response.

At the moment I see no easy way to link between the signal "request-aborted" and my user_data, unless I keep a list with "MyData" and in the callback, in some more or less clever way, scan that list for match between the message pointer and the message pointer I have stored in "MyData".

Or maybe I have simply missed something obvious?

Best regards
Egon Andersen