access log

Hello,

I am having real trouble to implement a server access log.

Since the server automatically answers invalid requests, logging
cannot be done by the server callback.  Then I have used signals.

The 'request-finished' signal in particular, which in theory gives
the required information: the message and the client context.  The
problem is the client context is always NULL, so I cannot get the
client address.

Is this a bug? Is there a better way to implement an access log?

(I am using libsoup 2.26.3)

Thanks,
--
J. David Ibáñez