Re: Cookies with LibSoup

Hmm, that's an idea, thanks :-)

Wouter Cloetens a écrit :
On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 01:45:20PM +0200, Adrien BUSTANY wrote:

I'd like to use libsoup for a personal project, but I have to use
cookies... Is the cookies branch in git stable or completely development ?
Are there other hacks to simulate cookies for libsoup ?

You can set and get the headers manually. This is how I set a cookie in
an HTTP client's request:

soup_message_headers_append (src->msg->request_headers, "Cookie", *cookie);

bfn, Wouter