got_body signal

Greetings,

To begin; the documentation tags refer to signals with dashes between
the words, but the actual strings have underscores, e.g. got-headers vs.
got_headers.

My real issue though: I'm not getting the got_body signal. It's a HTTP
1.1 client connection. The server seems to keep the session alive for
15s after the request was satisfied, after which my
soup_session_queue_message() callback is invoked.
This causes a 15s delay in detecting that I actually have all my body
data. I've worked around this by parsing the Content-Length header and
adding chunk sizes up until I know I've received everything, but it
seems to me that the got_body signal is the cleaner solution, or am I
missing something?

bfn, Wouter