Re: bug: incorrect decode of query part

Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When libsoup creates a new message it does call soup_uri_new_with_base(),
> which will find the query delimiter ('?') and then make this the uri->query
> member.
>
> However when it does that it calls soup_uri_decode() on the entire query,
> which produces wrong results. It should, instead, split query on internal '&'
> demiliter and then convert both key and value.

Yes, this is the SoupServer side of bug 266516. Unfortunately, fixing
this will break API, since some apps depend on the current broken
behavior. So it's waiting until I get around to breaking libsoup's API,
which was originally going to be for GNOME 2.14, but has now missed both
that and 2.16...

-- Dan