Re: [sigc] What has happened to your libsigc.sourceforge.net ?

Hello  Team,

Hope you are doing great.

I was wondering if you feel like you could use a bit more on line promotion to maximize your website's exposure and create huge traffic. Last time while visiting your website I found some of the technical factor which need to be improved in your website
 and for this reason your website is lacking behind your competitor and not in top of any search engine.

 1. Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is almost stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move forward.

 2. Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.

 3. Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking.

 4. Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine visibility.

 5. Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals.

 6. Your presence in social media platform (Face book, Twitter, etc.) is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral clients.

If you want to know more such points about what your site needs, and are curious to know what our working together would involve, then We could send you more details regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share PRE  SEO REPORT” or “WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE”. Kindly revert back if you are interested, then we can send you more detail about package/action and which will improve your sales & website ranking too.

Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make further discussion.

Regards,
Adam Gibbs | Senior Web Consultant.