Re: [sigc] How to install libsigc++ in Windows with MSVS2010

If you use autogen.sh, you must first install mm-common.

If you have downloaded a tarball, it's easier to skip autogen.sh and just run configure and make.

Please send questions such as this one to libsigc-list gnome org instead of to me personally. Then other people have a chance to reply, if I'm not available for some time.

Kjell