Re: [sigc] Building with MSVC

Many source code files in libsigc++ are generated from the .m4 files in the macros/ directories. You need an M4 macro processor for that.

The released versions at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/libsigc++/ contain the generated .h and .cc files, as well as generated documentation and a few other generated files. It's easier to use one of those released versions, but then of course you won't get the very latest updates.

Kjell