Re: [sigc] Android and iOS

On Mon, 2012-07-30 at 18:02 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I issue again my problem:
> I have a ANSI C++ program and can port it to iSO and Android, can i use
> your library in the iOS and Android?

Not sure if you asking about licensing or technical challenges, but to
potentially answer part of your question:

I have successfully compiled and used sigc++ in an iOS application. I
chose to build it as a static library using GNU tools and command line
(configure + make... not Xcode) and then link it with the iOS
application in Xcode. This is because I'm very familiar with the GNU
tools but am incapable of efficiently using Xcode in my workflow.

HTH