[sigc] CMake

Dear all,

I am considering using libsigc in a groundwater simulation program
that is being developed art the university where I work. To be able to
build our application on many different platforms, we are using the
CMake build system.
I have seen in the archive of this mailinglist that mr Barbieri added
CMake to a prior version of libsig, but in the latest version it does
not seem to be there (at least it is not in the .tar.gz with the
source code that I downloaded from the project website).
I was wondering if the CMake files are still maintained and how I
could obtain them.

Thanks in advance
Luit Jan