[sigc] is possible make the emission of a signal private for a particular class?

Hi guys, I was used to Qt, and I found libsigc++. Now I like much the flexibility of libsigc++, and I wanna know how can I make a behavior that is default and inflexible on Qt framework:

On Qt, if I have a class that emit signals, only the objects of this class can emit them, and anyone piece of code can only use the connect method of signals. How can I make this using libsigc++?