Re: [sigc] Problem when compiling inskscape on OpenSolaris

zdenek.macura wrote:
Dear Developers,

I compile inkscape software on OpenSolaris and when I run make I get the following issues:
for instance:

/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot.h: In static member function `static T_return sigc::internal::slot_call1<T_functor, T_return, T_arg1>::call_it(sigc::internal::slot_rep*, typename sigc::type_trait<T_arg3>::take)':
/usr/include/sigc++-2.0/sigc++/functors/slot.h:136: error: expected `(' before '>' token

I use g++ compiler.

Could you please give me a tip how I could resolve the issue ?

Thanks a lot

Zdenek

Zdenek,

Were you able to figure out the problem?

I suspect that the problem is with #ifdef statements in the headers that are not properly set up for your platform, or a missing #include.

Look what is written just before > on line slot.h:136. The definition of that identifier is likely in the header file with incorrect (#ifdef)s, or in the file which was not included, and the error propagates to slot.h.

I can simulate a similar error using a different code. Simply commenting out a certain #include statement gives me a similar error.

[Sorry, I don't have the exact code you are trying to compile, so this is just a guess]

--
Konstantin