Re: [sigc] namespace problem

yes it works with the fully-qualified name, though I'm not satisfied with the "drop using namspace" solution: I tried to compile a program developed on a linux system. I'm not the owner of the sources, and the maintainer said that he "has not interest in supporting propriatory systems", which I understand, but makes me unable to apply your proposition for the sake of other people (it works on my system of course).

thanks,

s.