Re: [sigc] interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)
- From: klaus triendl <klaus triendl eu>
- To: Milosz Derezynski <internalerror gmail com>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org, gtkmm-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sigc] interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)
- Date: Thu, 01 May 2008 22:18:50 +0200
Milosz Derezynski schrieb:
> I've built a Debian Package for Hardy Heron of sigx, it's available
> here: http://futurepast.free.fr/debian/
wow, that's interesting news!
Did you or anybody take a look at it already?
What I still like to do is to acknowledge Andreas Rottmann for his work
on libsigcx which I used before, giving me some ideas for sigx++. Would
be nice to hear something from you, Andreas...
Sorry, I did the crossposting wrong (no follow-up), so I'm writing to
] [Thread Prev