[sigc] reg:compatibility.h files

hi,

I have a small doubt,

i have a code which written using the headers and related files for libsigc++20-2.0.17-2. I now use a fedora 9 machine. It is having  libsigc++20-2.2.2-1. As there is only a minor version difference i thought it will not create much trouble. I think your sourceforge websie also says so. But it seems,

ocrbase.cc:28:34: error: sigc++/compatibility.h: No such file or directory

is missing and subsequently,

'SigC' has not been declared this also happens.

I think its a simple problem. Please help me if anybody here can

regards

Jinesh K J

My Feelings,Expressions-
http://logbookofanobserver.blogspot.com

My scribblings-
http://logbookofanobserver.wordpress.com

SMC : My computer, My language http://smc.org.in
സ്വതന്ത്ര മലയാളം കമ്പ്യൂട്ടിങ്ങ്, എന്റെ കമ്പ്യൂട്ടറിന് എന്റെ ഭാഷ