Re: [sigc] libsigc++ 2.2.0 Build Failure Using Sun C++ Compiler.
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Elaine Xiong <Elaine Xiong Sun COM>
- Cc: libsigc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [sigc] libsigc++ 2.2.0 Build Failure Using Sun C++ Compiler.
- Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:45:26 +0100
On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 14:39 +0800, Elaine Xiong wrote:
> I can't build libsigc++2.2.0(the previous releases are okay) with Sun
> C++ compiler(CC). It seems the latest release includes code snips that
> not supported by libCstd, which is the default C++ standard library. The
> code snips are related to "iterator_reverse" and "iterator_traits". The
> former one has different implementation compared to standard C++. The
> later one is not defined in libCstd. I tried to write a patch to
> workaroud them and attached it in this mail. Could anyone help me to
> review it and checkin ? I would appreciate your any instructor and quick
> Best Regards,
Great. What version of Sun's CC are you using?
Did this patch fix the build for you? If so, could you attach it to this
murrayc murrayc com
][Date Next] [Thread Prev