[sigc] sigc++ 2.2.3 compiling error with Qt 4.3

Hi all,

I know this might have something to do with the 'emit' keyword reserved by
Qt, and someone suggested including sigc++.h BEFORE including the Qt
headers. For my source files, by doing that the compiling problems are gone
but when generating and processing the moc_headers, the compiler complained
on the same error:

/usr/local/include/sigc++/signal.h:626: error: declaration of ‘static int
sigc::internal::signal_emit0<T_return,
T_accumulator>::result_type(sigc::internal::signal_impl*)’
/usr/local/include/sigc++/signal.h:594: error: conflicts with previous
declaration ‘typedef typename T_accumulator::result_type
sigc::internal::signal_emit0<T_return, T_accumulator>::result_type’

in the moc_xxxx.h . And as those moc files are auto generated, I couldn't
change them while re-compiling so I am stuck here. Anyone has some
suggestions on this? Thank you in advance.

Regards,
i386