[sigc] Bug in MSVC prevents compilation of type_traits.h

I'm hoping to use MSVC (7.0.9466) to port some Linux apps to Windows. They use Gtk and sigc++.

libsigc++ has successfully compiled but I'm having some problems using the includes with the app. I'm trying to port.

There's a bug in VC++ (Q241949) which seems to be indirectly or directly responsible for the following:

type_traits.h(37) : error C2065: 'T_type' : undeclared identifier
type_traits.h(37) : error C2065: 'N' : undeclared identifier
type_traits.h(37) : error C2109: subscript requires array or pointer type
type_traits.h(37) : error C2687: cannot define a nested UDT of a template class out of line
type_traits.h(37) : fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation

As the compiler has given up at this point and there's no apparent mention of the fault in the libsigc++
mailing list I'm worried that I'll fix this problem, then find another etc

Does anyone know about this?

Thanks

John
This email and any attachments are confidential to the intended recipient and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please delete it from your system and notify the sender. You should not copy it or use it for any purpose nor disclose or distribute its contents to any other person.

MBDA UK Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 3144919 whose registered office is at Six Hills Way, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2DA, England.